Thursday, February 23, 2012

Fit Challenge Competitor, Saul Zevada - Week 4








I have this sinking feeling that i'm somehow hitting a wall :( .... today's weigh in gave me some fantastic, motivating results and I intend to use them for as much psychological and spiritual strength as I can! When I weighed in today I was actually 1 pound heavier than I was 3 days earlier and now my knee is swelling every day, even when we don't have our workouts. These can all have logical explanations, or they can be legitimate causes for concern. I'm nervous, but I think that if I keep focused, continue to push myself and really listen to the guidance of my trainers, I can still continue to change my body. Compared to where I was when this journey started, I feel so much stronger, so much more balanced, and much more willing to attempt difficult exercises. My insecurities are disappearing and confidence is beginning to dominate every area of my life. I'm even more focused and attentive at my two jobs! It's totally possible that burning fat is going
to begin to get more difficult, but this is where I really have to continue asking myself how badly I want it. See y'all at sunrise ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment