Friday, February 17, 2012

Fit Challenge Competitor, Chelcie Holguin - Week 3



Hi, my name is Chelcie and I'm addicted to my scale. Yes, I admitted it, I can't stay off of it. It run's my life, or at least it did for the past few years. I have always thought that the only thing that matters is what the scale says. But that all changed the beginning of the week. I have noticed a whole entire roll is missing from my side. But the scale says I've gained weight. That made me furious. So I told my husband to hide the scale. I am done with it running my life. I will define what is important to me and how everyone else will perceive me. That said, I haven't weighed myself all week and that is such a great feeling.

I am so dedicated to this life change, that I have done 7 days of cardio. I even went in at 2:30 am because I had to be to work at 5:15 am. I have never been prouder of myself. I am seeing life in a whole new way and I will admit it, I am addicted to the elliptical. It such a great stress release and I can burn 600 calories in 60 minutes.

I have the greatest husband a women could ask for. He tells me daily how proud he is of me and how he can see a difference. If it wasn't for him I'd over sleep and never last.

I kicked week 3's butt and can't wait for week 4. Bring on Stacey, Nicole and Ashely.

No comments:

Post a Comment