Saturday, February 4, 2012

Fit Challenge Competitor, Brittany Rinker - Week 2

Adios Week #2!!!

Holy Moly this week flew by! Monday we got to train with Ashley instead of Stacey. It's fun to switch it up and get different workout methods. She worked us just the same. My body isn't too sore this week but boy oh boy can I feel the difference! It really is quite a crazy change in eating. But it's nice to have energy after you eat instead of feeling like you need a nap. Sure it's a little more costly and takes a little bit more time to prepare but I am seeing everyday how worth it this really is. In training, as we are being shown what to do, I tend to doubt if I can do it. But with the support of my trainers I seem to do more then I think I can."Doing good Mama" is just one of the comments I hear across the training area not even realizing she's watching me, makes me smile on the inside. FEELS GOOD to know people believe in you and what your doing. Watching the other girls around me training for different things, gives me something to look forward to eventually being able to do. What's cool is everyone I have come across during these first 2 weeks has been nothing but nice and supportive. But what question I probably will never have answer too is: "Do overweight girls work out?" I mean all I ever see is normal size girls working their booty's off to maintain their shape. Then I realize without the strength, courage and support I have gained I sure as hell wouldn't be busting my booty at 5:00am, keeping a journal of the food I eat, learning and changing my eating habits etc etc.. But I know that eventually I will be a normal size girl busting my booty to maintain my shape, and that right there is a goal I WILL reach and once I get there won't give up and will maintain it!! Between Stacey and her girls, my sister, mom, close couple friends, and the others in this challenge and the EXTREME amount of strength and support they give me on a daily basis that goal is not to far out of reach.. SO onto week 3 and I think I will give it an extra push this week... So BRING IT ON BABY!! #WINNING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment