Monday, January 23, 2012

Fit Challenge Competitor, Chelcie Holguin - Week 1





1/15 5:30 pm
I am so excited to start my 12 week challenge tomorrow. This is going to be so great. I have never been so ready to do something then i am right now. I am nervous about the food and what I have to stay away from. I love fast food and diet coke. I think the eating is going to be the hardest part for me. But I will try my hardest to stay on track and stay healthy. 
I never thought that someone would take a chance on me. But Stacey and Nicole have. I will not let them down. 

Thats all for now. Woohoo for 5:00am class tomorrow


1/17 3:00pm
So I'm doing pretty good on my eating. I'm trying to remember to eat. It's harder then i thought. I feel better since im not eating the bad stuff. I miss my soda but I know I am better off with out it. I can't wait for tomorrows work out. I'm gonna go for a walk tonight after dinner. I think chicken and vegetables are on the menu. Yummy. I am so proud of myself. Its only the 2nd day but I am staying strong. 


1/19 8:00am
Had such a good work out yesterday. Even not feeling good. I still gave it my all. Im doing good on eating. I did have a diet coke yesterday. But only one and with dinner. I'm going to go to the gym tonight after work. I wanted to go this morning but mike was in la. 

3:00pm. I think I'm going to go to the track tonight with my sister to walk and do the stadiums. That will be really good cardio. I keep forgetting to eat every 3 hours. I set my alarm but I just turn it off and forget. Excited for our nutrition class tomorrow. I need to know if how I'm eating is ok. I don't feel as bloated and my clothes fit better and it's only been 4 days. Just seeing that progress makes me happy. My 7 1/2 year old told me the other day 

" man mommy, eating healthy and exercising sure does make a difference. I can tell by looking at you. And you are way happier." 

That's all I need to hear from my darling daughter to keep me going. 

Chelcie 

No comments:

Post a Comment