Thursday, January 26, 2012

Fit Challenge Competitor, Brittany Rinker - Week 1




Week Numero Uno of the NEW me!!!!

As I wind down from my first week of this amazing new lifestyle, I can sit here and SMILE! I did darn good. My arms are slowly coming around from feeling like jello and being oh so sore. Monday morning when my alarm went off at 4:15am, I didn't hit snooze. (quite shocking since I am a "hit snooze 20 times" kind of girl.) I got right up and ready to go!! BootycampSB here I come is what I was thinking in my head. I thought for sure Stacey would ease me into working out, boy was I wrong! She worked me! I could feel the burn before I even left. For the first time in my life I thought "hey this burn feels good" That's when I knew I could handle this lifestyle and wouldn't give up. It's amazing how eating right can give you energy and totally change your attitude. Eating ALL day is a little chaotic but my body seems to like it, and tells me when its time to eat. Protein, Protein, Protein!!! I am so excited to see the results of my hard work and determination to become healthy and loose weight. I am forever grateful to Stacey, Nicole and Ashley for taking the time to help me not only as trainers but as friends and role models as well! It also helps that I have my little sister in this challenge with me. We can compare notes, how training was, what we eat and boost each others egos. Not to mention the other girls/guys in the challenge and their happy go lucky attitudes and support . We are all rocking this!!! I will say this right now, it's only the first week and the support system I have is simply amazing and I know that right there is going to be one of the main reasons I can do this. Plus my husband in heaven who is rooting me on... I know he is looking down on me and smiling at the person I am becoming.. So with that said... Bring on Week #2!! 

See you next week!!  Brit

1 comment:

  1. Yeah Brit! So excited for you on your journey! Stacey is such a sweet soul! What a great team! Rooting and praying for you friend!!!!!

    ReplyDelete