Monday, March 26, 2012

Fit Challenge Competitor, Samantha McVee - Week 4

Week 4:

Our first weigh in!! I was nervous as all get out! I know I feel better and my performance while working out is getting better, I'm definitely feeling stronger. But I was just apprehensive as to how much I had actually lost! So to say I was ECSTATIC when I saw I had lost 3% body fat is an understatement! That was just one more piece of evidence that the scale doesn't REALLY tell all! Not too mention almost FOUR INCHES around my belly button, an inch in my neck.. yes that's right.. my NECK and a few more inches everywhere else! I was definitely feeling amazing when I walked out of the gym on Sunday! I think everyone was! I believe when we added it up all together we lost over 70 lbs collectively! AMAZING!!! 

Now to keep that going and do it again on the next weigh in!! Here we GOO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment